Bromo ( sunrise ) – Kalibaru ( rubber, coffee and cocoa plantation) – Sukamade ( turtle beach )
Sukamade Tour is an adventurous four to six hours drive through peacefull villages, rubber, coffee and cocoa plantations, and a small jungle-tour. It is a scenic journey to Sukamade. On the way heading to Sukamade, you will pass the exotic and peaceful Green Bay. There you will spend the night in the plantations guesthouse. About 8 pm till 11.30 pm you’ll be picked up to watching turtles coming-up from the sea crawling to the beach seeking for a nice place to lay their eggs. The peak season for green turtle (mostly found laying their eggs on Sukamade Beach) is on wet season but usually can be found on entire year. For an adventurous person, this trip would suit them a lot. Start from passing a rocky mountain part with ravine on the other side, to crossing a river that would be deep enough on the rain season. You will completely surrounded by the nature: forest, beach, and a fantastic night sky. This journey will satisfy you inside out. In Sukamade, there’s also the location of the turtle egg hatchery, and all turtles that are successfully hatched are released back into the sea. To make your holiday more interesting, The Private Tour suggest you ittinerary bellow :
Day 1 : SURABAYA- BROMO ( CEMARA LAWANG )
After we pick you up at Juanda International Airport Surabaya, we drive to near Mt Bromo (about 2,5 hours). We will stop a few times on the way to look at the area and villages surrounding Mt Bromo. Hereafter we go to the hotel in the village, overnight.
Day 2 : BROMO – KALIBARU ( Breakfast and dinner )
Early in the morning we walk for 15 minutes to view the panorama of Mt Bromo and the sunrise (depends on the weather), then continue by jeep to cross the sand sea to climb Mt Bromo. Hereafter we drive back to hotel to have breakfast. After breakfast we will bring to kalibaru plantation areas, overnight.
Day 3 : KALIBARU – SUKAMADE ( Breakfast, lunch and dinner )
After breakfast, we continue our tour to sukamade beach by local Land rover or truck depend on the hight of river flow , As long the trip we will pass the traditional village, cocoa and coffee plantaion, beautiful beach and raining forest to Sukamade ” Merubetiri National Park ” . In the evening we will accompany with forest local rangers to see the activities of wild turtle in sukamade beach.
Day 4 : SUKAMADE – KETAPANG HARBOUR ( Breakfast )
It will be unforgettable memories when we are enjoying all program of this tour. After we finished all program in Sukamade, we continue our trip to Ketapang Harbor ( to get Bali Tour ) or transfer back to Surabaya.
Price per person is : USD 300
Tour package inclusive of :
- Shuttle service
- Hotel accommodation
- Private Air – Conditioned Car
- Meals as stated at itinerary
- Jeep to Sea Sand
- Jeep to Sukamade
- Sea Turtles Souvenir
- Entrance fee
- Guide service
Tour package above exclusive of :
- All personal expenses such as room service, laundry, telex, facsimile, telephone etc
- Any other optional tours, which is not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities and tips for local tour guide and driver
- We can guarantee that none of the main attraction will be skipped.
- Price can change anytime unless down payment is received. Please contact us for booking and transfers.
- Schedule is tentative, adjusting the state at the time.
- Tickets for unused attraction or object is cannot be refund under any circumstances.
- Prices above are valid for weekdays and low season. Additional surcharge is applicable as follows :
- Weekend and Indonesian public holiday (please kindly add 10% from the tour price)
- High Season Period : 01 – 22 August, 2013 and 23 December 2013 – 05 January 2014 (please kindly add 50% from the tour price)